Oklahoma City Thunder (0-1, 0-0 home)
Washington Wizards (0-1, 0-1 away)
Friday, October 25 :: 7:00 p.m. CST :: Chesapeake Energy Arena (18,203)
TV Coverage: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio Coverage: 98.1 FM/640AM/97.1 Tulsa
View from the enemy: Here.
Line: The Oklahoma City Thunder are a 9-point favorites. The over/under is 221.5.
Online Stream: FS OK | WWLS Sports Animal | Live Stats | Twitter | Facebook
Game Notes: Thunder: here | Wizards: here
FOLLOWING THE ACTION
- You can catch the radio on Oklahoma City’s WWLS, 98.1 FM. Matt Pinto will be your play-by-play voice. If you’re in Tulsa, catch it on 1450 AM.
- Chris Fisher and Michael Cage call the game on the Thunder’s flagship station, Fox Sports Oklahoma. You can watch the game there, catch it on NBA League Pass, or use the Fox Sports App (If you’re in Oklahoma).
SCOUTING THE ENEMY
- The Washington Wizards went 32-50 last season, 11th in the Eastern Conference.
- The two teams split last season’s series, winning on each other’s court.
- The two teams have split the last three seasons.
- Oklahoma City is 73-62 all-time against the Washington Wizards.
- Since the Thunder relocated, Oklahoma City is 14-7 against Washington.
- When they play in ‘Peake, the Thunder are 9-1. It happened last season.
- INJURY REPORT:
Troy Brown Jr. (calf strain) is out.
Ian Mahinmi (achilles strain) is out.
Jordan McRae (finger) is out.
CJ Miles (foot) is out.
Isaiah Thomas (thumb) is a game-time decision.
- The Thunder’s largest margin of victory over Washington came on March 14, 2011, where Oklahoma City prevailed by a score of 116-89 (27-point margin of victory).
- Meanwhile, the Thunder’s largest margin of defeat (22 points) vs. the Wizards occurred during an 120-98 loss on Feb. 13, 2017.
THUNDER INJURY REPORT
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is out.