Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0, 0-0 away)
Utah Jazz (0-0, 0-0 home)
Wednesday, October 23 :: 8:00 p.m. CST :: Vivint Smart Home Arena (18,300)
TV Coverage: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio Coverage: 98.1 FM/640AM/97.1 Tulsa
View from the enemy: Here.
Line: The Oklahoma City Thunder are a 9-point favorites. The over/under is 221.5.
Online Stream: FS OK | WWLS Sports Animal | Live Stats | Twitter | Facebook
Game Notes: Thunder: here | Jazz: here
FOLLOWING THE ACTION
- You can catch the radio on Oklahoma City’s WWLS, 98.1 FM. Matt Pinto will be your play-by-play voice. If you’re in Tulsa, catch it on 1450 AM.
- Chris Fisher and Michael Cage call the game on the Thunder’s flagship station, Fox Sports Oklahoma. You can watch the game there, catch it on NBA League Pass, or use the Fox Sports App (If you’re in Oklahoma).
SCOUTING THE ENEMY
- The Utah Jazz finished last season 50-32, fifth in the Western Conference.
- The Oklahoma City Thunder swept the Jazz last season, including a 148-147 thriller in double overtime.
- The Thunder have won seven straight over Utah.
- The Thunder have won 10 of the last 11 against Utah and 14 of the last 16.
- The Thunder have won three straight in Utah.
- All-time against Utah, the Thunder are 110-78.
- Since the Thunder relocated, Oklahoma City is 31-12 against Utah.
- When they play in SLC, the Thunder are 12-10 against the Jazz.
- INJURY REPORT:
Dante Exum (right knee) is out.
- The Thunder’s largest margin of victory over Utah came on 12/20/17, where Oklahoma City prevailed by a score of 107-79 (28-point margin of victory).
- Meanwhile, the Thunder’s largest margin of defeat (21 points) vs. Utah occurred during a 99-120 loss on 10/31/10.
THUNDER INJURY REPORT
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is out.