Oklahoma City Thunder (25-13, 13-4 home)
Washington Wizards (15-24, 4-17 away)
Sunday, January 6 :: 6:00 p.m. CST :: Chesapeake Energy Arena (18,203)
TV Coverage: Fox Sports Oklahoma (DirectTV 675, Cox 37, HD 722, Tulsa Cox 27)
Radio Coverage: 98.1 FM/640AM/97.1 Tulsa
View from the enemy: Here.
Line: The Oklahoma City Thunder are a 10-point favorites. The over/under is 221.
Online Stream: FS OK | WWLS Sports Animal | Live Stats | Twitter | Facebook
Game Notes: Thunder: here | Wizards: here
FOLLOWING THE ACTION
- You can catch the radio on Oklahoma City’s WWLS, 98.1 FM. Matt Pinto will be your play-by-play voice. If you’re in Tulsa, catch it on 1450 AM.
- Chris Fisher and Michael Cage call the game on the Thunder’s flagship station, Fox Sports Oklahoma. You can watch the game there, catch it on NBA League Pass, or use the Fox Sports App (If you’re in Oklahoma).
SCOUTING THE ENEMY
- The Washington Wizards are 15-24 on the season, 11th in the Eastern Conference.
- In their last 10 games, the Wizards are 4-6.
- In their last game, Washington lost to the Miami heat 115-109 on Friday, Jan. 4.
- Oklahoma City beat the Wizards 134-111 on Nov. 2, 2018 in their first meeting against Oklahoma City.
- All-time against Washington, the Thunder are 73-61.
- Since the Thunder relocated, Oklahoma City is 14-6 against the Wizards.
- When they play at the ‘Peake, the Thunder are 9-0 all-time vs. Washington.
- Oklahoma City is 5-12 on the road against Houston, one of the worst road records vs. any team for Oklahoma City.
- Last season, Oklahoma City won the regular season series 2-1, including a 112-107 win and 122-112 loss in Oklahoma City.
- INJURY REPORT:
Chris Paul (hamstring) is out.
- James Ennis III (hamstring) is out.
- The Thunder’s largest margin of victory over Washington came on March 14, 2011, where Oklahoma City prevailed by a score of 116-89 (27-point margin of victory).
- Meanwhile, the Thunder’s largest margin of defeat (22 points) vs. the Wizards occurred during an 120-98 loss on Feb. 13, 2017.
THUNDER INJURY REPORT
- Andre Roberson (ruptured patellar tendon) is out.
- Alex Abrines (personal) is out.
We invite you to follow Thunder Digest on Twitter and like Thunder Digest on Facebook. Don't forget to subsribe on Youtube! Our Podcast is on iTunes and on Stitcher. We also have a Thunder Digest Instagram account if you love fun Thunder photography!