The injury bug is officially hitting Oklahoma City. While a lot of them are minor injuries and some are serious, season ending injuries, the bug has hit.
Hard to believe just two seasons ago Oklahoma City starters played 78 of 82 games. This season, Oklahoma City has already used four different starting line-ups in the first 30 games.
Different Starting Line-ups
|18||16||2||.889||K. Durant ▪ S. Ibaka ▪ K. Perkins ▪ T. Sefolosha ▪ R. Westbrook||9||6||3||.667||D. Cook ▪ K. Durant ▪ S. Ibaka ▪ K. Perkins ▪ R. Westbrook||2||0||2||0.000||K. Durant ▪ J. Harden ▪ S. Ibaka ▪ K. Perkins ▪ R. Westbrook||1||1||0||1.000||D. Cook ▪ K. Durant ▪ S. Ibaka ▪ N. Mohammed ▪ R. Westbrook|
List of current injuries for Oklahoma City:
- Eric Maynor – Torn ACL. Out for the season
- Thabo Sefolosha – Tendon in the foot injury – out at least a month
- Kendrick Perkins – knee contusion. Is day-to-Day. Should play vs. Denver.
- Lazar Hayward – Eye contusion. Will be re-evaluated on Monday (2/20)
- Russell Westbrook – sprained right ankle. Mild Sprain. is day-to-day. Should play vs. Denver.